Lab 3

So far I have completed two out of the three required data journals. Like I mentioned last post, I decided to do the “My Books” journal which is under the one sitting section and the “My Time Alone” journal which is under the one day section. I enjoyed both of them, but I will first talk about the books journal. I only had to go off my book shelf I have here in Tuscaloosa, compared to the one I have back home. If one was to look at drawing I did, they would notice that I have read every book on my shelf except for one. I also found that I have exactly three genres on my bookshelf, which I expected, but this exercise just confirmed that. As for the time alone journal, that was very interesting. I am definitely an introvert, but I can be gregarious when needed (which is a lot). This exercise has shown me that I spend a lot more time around people, but even more interesting than that, is that it is for longer durations. Over all, I have learned quite a bit about myself, and I look forward to learning more.

3 thoughts on “Lab 3

1. I felt the same way about my data journal where a few exercises I completed showed results that I expected. The 3rd exercise I completed (my swearing), I was surprised with the results. I didn’t realize that I swear as much as I do when watching college football and other sporting events. I look forward to seeing your completed results. Good luck.
    -Noah

2. I did the My Books exercise too as one of my three exercises. I had a similar experience with the genres on my bookshelf where I had more books in a single genre than I had in all of the other genres combined. It was what I expected but it was still interesting to see it confirmed in the exercise.